This smoothie, wow, firstly the colour once blended was this gorgeous rich deep purple, almost like a vat of blended beetroot! This really delivered on flavour, in it’s delicacy I loved the way you could taste each fruit, without having to add a banana. The consistency of this is rather thin but if you want it to be thicker then don’t add as much water! Also for a side note, blackberries have tiny little seeds as you all know, so if you want you can sieve out the seeds after blending everything together.
- 1 Persimmon fruit – Peeled and chopped.
- 1 Cup Frozen blackberries.
- 1 Orange – Squeezed juice only.
- 1 Handful greens – spinach. (I’m going to look like Popeye at this rate!)
- 3 Ice cubes
- 1 Cup water – or less if you want it thicker!
Blend everything together and serve immediately.