I really love this look, especially with my grey contact lenses in! I used a palette that I bought a while ago from Superdrug and the colours look like this…
I used the pale pink, cream, slate grey, light brown and black to create this look. They are all a bit shimmery and I love the way they shine in different light! Also, mascara by Rimmel, kohl eye liner pencil in black.
- Start with applying your light brown mixed with your cream eye shadow over the whole eye.
- Next add the pale pink to the upper inner corner of your eye and using your blending brush, brush outwards towards the centre of your eye, do to both eyes.
- Apply the cream eye shadow to the lower inner corner and blend outwards to the middle of your lower eyelid.
- Next, apply the slate grey to your upper eye lid starting from the centre blending outwards and gradually increase by layering more until you get the desired effect and colour intensity. (Don’t apply too much to the brush to begin with because you will get a lot of fall out under the eyes and that will just not do!)
- Repeat the same step to the other eye and then start blending up towards the crease and a bit above it.
- Now get some of the black eye shadow and being very light handed with the brush, dab it onto the corner of the upper lid and start blending inwards. Again blend in to whatever intensity you like, I did it slightly as this was for daytime.
- Make sure you clean your blending brush and using the cream eye shadow apply using your eye shadow brush to under your eye brow and then gently run the blending brush over that and blend gently downwards!
- Clean up any spills under the eye with a make up sponge with a bit of liquid concealer applied to it!
- Apply your pencil eye liner to the lower lid and then your mascara to your lashes.
I really love this look for a daytime look, if you want to make it dark just blend some more black eye shadow to the corners and crease line of your eye and you are good to go! Hope you try this look out at some point!